Thursday, July 30, 2009

Abby

Photobucket

I figured I'd take a break from the graveyard stuff and post some pics from a recent shoot.

This is Abby and she didn't know she was getting her picture taken this day. Mom didn't know either...they were visiting and knew I was going to do some pictures soon, but we hadn't "officially" set a date. Surprise! They walk in and I have the studio set up. Abby had some stains on her clothes from breakfast but I took care of that in Photoshop.

I definitely like the expression and I have to give credit for this pose to Abby. She came up with this position mostly on her own...I only suggested moving her head slightly. Mom was a little annoyed about her peeling nail polish but I think it adds spontaneity to the portrait.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home