Saturday, September 19, 2009

Web Site Redo: PhotoFrame

Photobucket

I am fully aware that my web site ain't so hot.

It looks the way it does because at the time I couldn't afford to hire someone to build it for me, so I built it myself. The only program I'm familiar with for web site building is Microsoft FrontPage. I built it completely using that program and used the Lightroom web function for the picture galleries.

It was boring and dated when I first put it up 2 years ago, but now it REALLY looks boring and dated. This week I've implemented a plan to redo, refurbish and rebuild.

Step one is choosing the appropriate pictures. I'll use several that I already have up plus a whole bunch of new ones. One thing I've been experimenting with is software called PhotoFrame that adds artistic frames to your images. Above is one example.

Still learning the software...the frame in the above pic was from a PhotoFrame preset.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home