Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Marvin @Koriente

Photobucket

This is my good friend Marvin whom I met up with while visiting Austin, TX. We were eating at a restaurant called Koriente and I took a few shots of him since the light looked pretty good where we were sitting.

This is a good example of how good the 5D Mark II is in low light. I didn't use a flash and was able to keep the ISO down at 100. If I had tried this with my old D80 the image would have been quite grainy. This one came out great. 70mm, 1/100 sec f4

Compressing the picture down to a jpeg to include it on this blog caused some loss of detail, but it looked fantastic on my monitor. The details I was able to capture in Marvin's face really surprised me. I LOVE my new camera..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home