Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2000 Pictures, part 3

So now we move on to stuff in my backyard. Again, I'm just trying to take 2000 pictures, not picking specific objects and trying to photograph them well.

I'm into tiki stuff, so you'll find a few scattered around:





Bark peeling on one of the Crepe Myrtles:


Edge of a birdbath:

My favorites are the first two. The rest of them don't do anything for me. I even tried setting the timer and throwing the camera up in the air just as the shutter clicked. I didn't bother to increase the shutter speed so they all came out blurry. It wasn't a smart idea anyway. I had read somewhere that it was a way to get some interesting shots. I don't reccommend it, especially with a good camera.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home