Thursday, September 24, 2009

In-Sync Exotics

Photobucket

Recently I got to accompany my daughters Girl Scout troop to In-Sync Exotics, an exotic wildlife rehabilitation facility. Mostly big cats, the animals are kept in cages until rehabilitated and adopted by qualified owners (zoo's, etc. ) Many of the animals came from private owners and were abused, so the facility has some very strict policies regarding how the animals are viewed and treated.

Our tour guide took one look at my camera and requested that I sign a waiver stating I wouldn't try to sell any pictures I took of the animals. I hadn't planned on it, but most of the animals were behind two chain link fences which made getting a good shot next to impossible. I had to do a lot of manual focusing to get anything.

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home