Monday, September 21, 2009

Kayla Sets Sail

Photobucket

Kayla has been modeling for me since she was 15. Whenever I needed to practice or needed to update my portfolio, she always volunteered to help me out. She also helped me out on jobs when I needed an extra person. AND she was my kids babysitter.

Well, Kayla is all grown up now and leaves for her new life with the Navy starting today. She signed up for 5 years which is why I took her out on a marathon photo shoot a few weeks ago. I told her I needed at least 5 years worth of pictures. I think I got it, too.

We all wish her luck!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger  Connie said...

She's adorable.
Best of luck dear girl.
Thanks in advance for serving our country.

September 21, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home