Thursday, March 19, 2009

More B&W Please

It occurred to me while I was reviewing my past blog entries that although I market myself primarily as a "black & white" photographer, I haven't been posting nearly enough black & white pictures to this blog. My website is all black & white and it's a niche I like sticking to. I do plenty of color also and most of my clients get a mixture of both color and black & white. Still, if I want people to see the work I enjoy doing the most, I should probably start posting THAT work with an occasional color picture.

Anyway, the pic above was taken during spring break last year at Disney's Animal Kingdom. This is my son, then age 12. He was in a playground area sitting in a jeep that was converted into a piece of playground equipment. He wasn't expecting me to take a picture which is how I was able to catch this expression.

Here's another taken moments later...his expression now says it all...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home