Sunday, March 8, 2009

Same town, different lens


I had some free time one morning recently so I went to downtown McKinney to try to get some pictures. It was overcast and windy and was sometimes hard to hold the camera straight. I decided to take all the pictures with a lens I rarely use...my 55-200 f4.0.

A basketball goal and a pallet are two things you don't often see together. This was in the parking lot on the side of a restaurant. I forget what street. 95mm 1/100 sec f5.6. The ISO on all shots was 100.





These power lines and uneven poles always interested me. I'm sure there was some reason for this set up in the past but I have no idea. This picture would have looked much better with a blue sky, but as I said it was overcast. 90mm 1/100 sec f7.1.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home