Monday, May 4, 2009

Cut-Offs

Photobucket

I don't usually like brick backgrounds, but on this particular day the light was good and I had about 20 seconds to get the shot.

My daughter was about to leave for school and came out wearing these cut-off shorts. They looked like ones that you buy in the store that are made to look like you cut them yourself, with loose threads hanging off, etc. But these actually were home made cut-offs. I asked my daughter to come stand under our front archway and I took 3 fast shots. I chose this one because she moved her hand up closer to her face.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Love the POV on this. Do do your kids get as tired of the constant picture taking as mine? I am always hearing "Oh Daaad, not again!"

May 21, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home