Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Senior Pictures, part 4

Photobucket

THIS was the picture I was after. I knew as soon as I took it I caught the expression and attitude I wanted from Haleigh.

Again, trying to highlight her new class ring, I had her move her hand up to her face with her head turned slightly. I suggested afterwards that we try it in black and white, while keeping the ring in color.

To end the session, we went to Towne Lake in McKinney to try to get a few shots before the sun went down. Unfortunately for me, my best shots came when I was starting to lose the light. There was enough light to do pictures, but my Nikon D80 doesn't do well in low light. For the picture below I used my SD-600 flash. The results aren't bad...I think the catch light from the flash help bring her eyes out.


Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home