Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Frontiers of Flight IV




A few more to finish off the pics I took during our visit last week to this museum.             
Near the end of our visit, Joey was getting tired so he took a seat and even buckled in.  


took the time to check out a lighted map. I didn't notice what the map actually was, but it spun around and she enjoyed spinning around with it...like it was the only "fun" thing to do there. As I mentioned earlier, they weren't too enthused with the museum. Probably because they've been to sooo many others that are big on the wow factor.  I hope they at least learned something.






Not a clue what the story on this was. There were several art projects on display and I picked one to photograph to test my camera settings. Just then I was called away by one of the kids and never read the notes about what this was or who made it.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home